Wednesday, June 26, 2013

ASDFKJKL; TEEN WOLF ;__;

I'm just gonna have a little meltdown right now because I'm still not over this week's episode of Teen Wolf no matter how much Shanice and I talked about it.

Shanice and I have a ton of questions, and it's only the fourth episode; each episode creates more and more questions that we're going crazy, lol. And we're finally starting to get to some answers, but even they aren't legit answers, at least not yet.

And the commercials! There are so many commercial breaks it's ridiculous! I swear, we're there are more commercials than the actual show itself. :\ Every time show reveals something important, there's another commercial break, and then we check the time and see that there's only 15 minutes of the show left. >:|

And the teacher, Ms. Blake, she better not be some random love interest, because that is not okay. I'm pretty sure that she's somehow in on this whole mystery.

SCISAAC. SO MANY SCISAAC FEELS THIS SEASON, I DON'T EVEN KNOW HOW TO REACT. LAST SEASON HAD A FEW MOMENTS, BUT I DID NOT THINK I WOULD EVER SHIP THOSE TWO UNTIL THIS EPISODE HAPPENED.

I'm definitely loving Isaac in general this season. Poor puppy, he's been abused since the first episode, and then the whole Derek thing had to happen, and I was so upset.


Also, I don't know if it's because Shanice told me that Daniel Sharman, the guy who plays Isaac, is actually British, but I can totally hear his accent come out sometimes during this season. It's so cute, lol. He's so cute. >__<

But yeah, I was talking to my coworkers about Teen Wolf the other day, and Cam said that his friend was trying to get him into Teen Wolf too so he had a little marathon of the first season (he has two episodes left and admits to how addicting it is XD), and I was like, YES YOU NEED TO WATCH IT IT GETS BETTER WITH EVERY SEASON. I'm going to get the both of them to watch Teen Wolf and suffer with me. XD

But seriously, I did not sign up for this. This is an MTV show. It's just supposed to be a stupid TV show about werewolves. I was not prepared for all of the pain this show has inflected on me. Or all of the feels. ;__;


That said, I definintely recommend everyone to watch Teen Wolf because it's awesome. The first season was pretty good, although Stiles was the reason why I continued to watch it after the first episode, lol. The second season was amazing, and this season is proving to be one big confusing mindfuck, lol. But every season is confusing until the end, it was just easier to deal with since the whole season was already on Netflix so that you didn't have to wait every week to find out what's going on (and look! no commercials :P).

And really, this show is just full of pretty people. Just look!






And because of this last episode, I've been sucked into reading Teen Wolf fanfics! I've spent way too much time reading when I should have been studying. :c

No comments:

Post a Comment