Thursday, June 20, 2013

So much to do~

So I didn't fail my tests! I made an 86 on my accounting test and a 90 on my statistics test! Not bad at all, lol. But I've learned my lesson. I'm going to study more so that I won't have to spend all weekend cramming before the next tests. 

...which is what I'm going to do after I finish updating my iPod, lol. I've had new music since last month but I've been so busy and forgetful, that I completely spaced out every time I planned on putting new music on my iPod, which really sucked since I was getting tired of listening to the same songs while I worked out, lol.

But yeah, I'm gonna study tonight since I'm going to be busy tomorrow and maybe Saturday. Shanice and I are movie-hopping again tomorrow, and I might be going to Atlanta with Madeline on Saturday to visit and hang out with Shelle. And then I have to be home on Sunday because Tawanda is stopping by so that she can move into our apartment. So yeah, my weekend's pretty busy with not much time to study. 

Too much music! And I'm still not caught up on all of my Kpop subscriptions! D: Also, I've started getting into a group called VIXX, and I've got to say, they're growing on me. So yeah, there goes all of my other free-time: watching a bunch of shows with them since they seem to have so many.

No comments:

Post a Comment