Sunday, June 16, 2013

studying/cramming/regretting life choices D:

I have been studying/cramming all weekend for my two tests tomorrow, and I am so sick of accounting and statistics!

I'm also really mad at myself for procrastinating on studying for so long that I had to spend my weekend in front of textbooks 24/7 relearning/remembering everything. But I mean, it's summer. I have enough trouble trying to study during the school year; how am I going to be motivated to study during the summer? :P


I'm glad I wasn't able to take that microeconomics class this summer. I'm not sure if I would have the brainpower/willpower/motivation to study for three classes. 

But yeah... I'm taking another break right now before studying for statistics since I haven't even looked at it all day even though I still haven't even finished working on the packet...

Also, I made a huge mistake deciding to read a book yesterday. I started reading Grave Mercy and it was so good that I couldn't stop myself from reading until 4:30 in the morning. So I'm half distracted because I really want to finish the book since I'm almost done. I have maybe another 100 pages or so left. :D

I'm prolly gonna finish it later tonight when my brain is too fried to study anymore, lol. This usually happens around 12-1 in the morning. 

Okay, I really shouldn't procrastinate so much anymore. I've been really unproductive all afternoon. Too many breaks...

Later...


pointy.star

No comments:

Post a Comment