Saturday, June 22, 2013

Kpop Appreciation Post: EXO, Henry, VIXX

I'm still behind on Kpop stuff because I keep on getting distracted by other things, but thanks to the many people I follow tumblr, I get some Kpop news, lol.

Like how EXO finally had their comeback last month! :D

When I first heard their title track, "Wolf," I didn't think that it was that good, but every time I listened to it, I liked it more and more, lol. It really grew on me. XD


I loved the fact that they're promoting this song as one group instead of being in subunits like they did with "Mama," but at the same time, I'm disappointed that a lot of the members don't have many lines now that they're splitting the song into 12 parts. But I'm really digging choreography even though the swaying tree in the beginning was kind of an odd start, lol.

Henry has a solo mini-album! I was super surprised to hear about this, lol, but I was totally not complaining. It came out not too long ago, and I still haven't had a chance to listen to all of his songs yet, but I watched his music video and totally love it--and not just because it also features Taemin and Kyuhyun, two of my other favorite biases. :P


The song was really catchy, although I thought that Henry's pronunciation was a little accented at times? I'm not sure if it was since I obviously don't know Korean all that well, but it just seemed like he sounded like he was singing in Mandarin at times. Maybe he was???

But I loved the dance and the fact that Taemin and Kyuhyun were in it. They all sounded so good and they looked so good. XD Another thing that shocked me how similar Henry looked like Sunggyu from Infinite when he was wearing the white button-down shirt with his straight hair, lol.

And VIXX also recently had a comeback, and I really like it! The chorus is just so catchy and different. XD Check out their music video, "hyde".


Like I've said in an earlier post, I've recently gotten into VIXX (they have so many shows! :o), and I think that they're hilarious and adorable and that they get better and better with every comeback, so I'm definitely not regretting stanning this group, lol. I've still got a bunch of radio shows to watch and VIXX TV, too. This week has been so unproductive because of them. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment