Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Top Ten Tuesdays: Favorite New-To-Me Authors I Read in 2012

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly feature hosted by the Broke and Bookish.

Top Ten Favorite New-To-Me Authors I Read In 2012:

Hannah Harrington
I loved Saving June! I can't wait to read Speechless, her newest book, once I can get my hands on it!

Patricia McCormmick
Sold was a beautiful, powerful book. I loved her writing style. 

Barry Lyga
I Hunt Killers was soo good! Why haven't I read any of his other books before??

Miranda Kenneally
I can already tell that she's going to be one of my favorite contemporary authors after reading Catching Jordan

Wendy Wunder
Another contemporary author that I'm really looking forward to future books of after reading The Probability of Miracles.

Paolo Bacigalupi
After reading The Drowned Cities, I could understand why all of his other books have gotten so many awards and praise.

Terra Elan McVoy
She's a well-known contemporary author, and after reading Being Friends with Boys, I can understand why; her writing's just so realistic and spot-on.

Rachel Cohn & David Levithan
I can finally see why there are so many fans of the two authors after I read Dash & Lily's Book of Dares. I know that I have one of David Levithan's books lying in my piles of TBR books, so as soon as I find it, I am going to read it. 

Madeleine Roux
At the end of Allison Hewitt is Trapped, there was a preview of her next book in the series, and I was immediately hooked because her writing style and the premise is just awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment