Thursday, December 13, 2012

I am a burrito of sadness.

It's finally gotten cold--but who knows how long that'll last--and since we're poor college students, we decided to hardly ever use the heater to conserve energy and therefore pay less for our electric bill, so we're all swaddled in blankets and stuff as we study. 


It was really bad yesterday, lol. But it was fun since everyone was in the living room studying and looking ridiculous together. XD

And I really should be working on my two essays so that I can get it out of the way before Saturday, but I had my Calc final this morning, which actually wasn't as bad as I thought it would be (but this worries me even more since I usually don't do well when I think that I did okay) and ever since, I have been procrastinating and being generally unproductive. 

My roommates and I even went on a smoothie break since we had coupons and didn't want to study/do work two hours ago, lol. We went to Smoothie King, and I got this green tea smoothie! It's actually pretty good! 

So yeah. That, and not getting much sleep lately has been adding up and making me go crazy and tired and loopy. :\ (I'm exaggerating a little; I've only lost one or two hours of sleep every day, lol.)

...I should go work on those essays now. :(

Ta~


pointy.star

No comments:

Post a Comment