Monday, December 24, 2012

I am back~

Back from the cruise! It's both fun and annoying to be around my family for such long periods of time, especially squished in the car ride to and back from Florida, so yeah... I'm glad that we went and did a lot of things, but I'm also glad to be back home where I do not have to constantly help my parents get around and find things to do on a boat. :P

Also, I managed to read three books during the whole trip, so I feel quite accomplished. :D

We didn't do much different than when we were on a cruise over the summer, except that we had our cousins' family with us this time, so there isn't much to say. 

Here's some pictures I took on my phone as we were leaving Florida in the beginning of the trip. 





Gotta go! Got much to catch up on! :P


pointy.star

No comments:

Post a Comment