Monday, December 31, 2012

Happy New Years Eve!

I wish I could be doing something awesome like this to celebrate the new year, but right now, I'm okay with lying in bed watching American Horror Story on Netflix, lol. Maybe I'll actually do something next year. :P


Anyway, 2012 was a great year. So many things happened that I never expected. I had a brief crush, went to prom, rode a limo, graduated high school, had an overnight trip to Six Flags with my friends, went to Graphic Design camp, started college, started living with roommates, managed to make straight A's for my first semester, went to a bar, got pulled over by a cop, had a house party/birthday party for my roommate, made new Kpop friends, got two cats, found out that my dog had puppies while we were on a cruise in Mexico, reconnected with old friends, and so many other things.

I've grown a lot this past year and experienced so many things, and I only hope that next year will also be the same.


See ya next year~

No comments:

Post a Comment