Wednesday, December 5, 2012

My reading mojo is coming back?


So I started and finished reading a book yesterday. It was Uncommon Criminals by Ally Carter, and wow, that has been the first book in a long while that I've read just for pleasure instead of for class. And also the first book in an even longer time that I've read in basically one sitting.

I think I might have gotten back my reading mojo! Because really, I haven't felt that sense of satisfaction after reading a book for so long, and I never realized that I had missed that feeling until after I had closed the book and let the whole story sink in.

What sucks is that now is really not a good tome to be reading what with finals next week. I think I'm pretty lucky to only have to take my Calc exam in class since my Document & Web design final is a website assignment that is due online next Tuesday, my Gendered Lives class is two essays due next Saturday, and my programming project can also act as my final so I don't have to take it now. But yeah, I REALLY need to study for the Calc final and make time to write two really awesome essays.

So... I have the sinking feeling that I'm going to be procrastinating by reading books during this week and next week. :\

We shall see~

For now, I'm going to decide what book to read next. Should I finish one of the books that I've already started reading or should I just read a new book?

Later!


pointy.star

No comments:

Post a Comment