Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Top Ten Tuesday: Books I wouldn't Mind Santa Bringing Me

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly feature hosted by the Broke and Bookish.

There are so many books out that I can't wait to read. Granted, I own so many books that I have yet to read, so I really shouldn't want so many more books to add to my endless piles. -__-" But I can't help but want moar books becuz I is greedy. :P

Top Ten Books I Wouldn't Mind Santa Bringing Me:

I want to finish this trilogy!

I've been raving about how awesome the first book was, but I feel like a complete dork for not reading the rest of the series yet, lol.
I've heard nothing but awesome things about this book and author, so I feel an extra special need to read this book. Or any book written by Hannah Moskowitz, as you can tell from my next suggestion. :P

This sounds so so good! It was first about a fishboy falling in love with a boy or something and I was interested in it ever since. 

Cory Doctorow is my favorite author when it comes to stories about resistance and fighting back against unfair regimes/laws/what have you. And now he's written a book about online piracy, a topic that I am most familiar with? I have got to read this book, even if it is biased.

It's written by Courtney Summers! And it's completely different from her other contemporary books, so I'm definitely interested in her writing style.

I loved her first book, so I definitely want to read more stories about characters from the same world. Maybe it'll be like in Sarah Dessen books where characters from her past books appear in her newer ones. 

It's the sequel to I Hunt Killers! Such an amazing book with a twisted cliffhanger that leaves me dying to read the sequel!

I will not lie, this cover had me intrigued from the beginning, and then the summary hooked me in, and I've wanted to read it ever since. It totally sucks that this is only published in Australia. :(

You should know my love of apocalyptic books by now. This involves the world ending, zombies, and blogging. Everything that I love. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment