Monday, March 12, 2012

Town Covered in Spiderwebs

THAT got your attention, didn't it? :P Lol, Tyler told me to check it out last Friday and I was both equally disgusted and amazed once I saw the pictures.

An Australian town called Wagga Wagga has recently been hit with major flooding, and as a result, thousands of spiders have come up and started spinning webs around the town as a type of survival tactic. You can read more about it here and here

The following pictures were taken from here






Were you amazed, too? I mean, it really almost does look like snow--at a first glance anyway. And to think about how much effort and work the spiders had to have done to create those webs is amazing, really. But then I remember the feeling of spiderwebs touching me and think about having spiders crawl on me and... *horrible shudder* I'll just admire this from afar, like, CONTINENTS away. XD

And there's one last picture that I wanted to show you! If you can't stand even looking at spiders, I recommend that you DON'T look at the next picture. I'll even skip bunch of lines so you won't accidentally see it. :)





































UGH. I got the shivers just thinking about being anywhere near them. 

Anyway, that's it for now! I'll see ya later!


pointy.star

1 comment:

  1. Yuck. I just had to look at that last picture. It would seem like you were in some alternative world walking through that town. Thanks (I think) for sharing.

    ReplyDelete