Thursday, March 8, 2012

STOP KONY 2012

THIS GUY MUST BE STOPPED.

WATCH THIS VIDEO. IT'S WORTH EVERY MINUTE.


IF YOU DIDN'T WATCH IT, YOU'RE CHOOSING TO BE IGNORANT, CHOOSING APATHY OVER ONE MAN'S ABDUCTION AND KILLING (AND WORSE) OF TENS OF THOUSANDS OF CHILDREN.

KONY MUST BE STOPPED.

If you were too lazy too watch that video, here's a quick summary about it taken from the Invisible Children's donation page
Joseph Kony is the worst living criminal. He has abducted over 30,000 children and forced them to be child soldiers in Central Africa. He remains at large because he is invisible to the world. Few know his name, even fewer know his crimes. This year, we are making Joseph Kony famous. Because when he is, the world will unite for justice and demand his arrest. 

I'm doing my part by signing the pledge over here, donating, and helping spread the word via my blog and Facebook. And I'm also going to talk to my Graphics teacher tomorrow since we didn't have time today to see if he'll let us use his equipment to help spread the word about Kony at school and in the city in preparation for April 20th, when the everyone's going to blanket the cities with posters and fliers about Kony. 

Here's my pledge:

Almost 40,000 people have taken the pledge since I did it last night; I expect you guys to do it too. 

Peace. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment