Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Top Ten Tuesday: Books I'd Play Hooky With

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly feature hosted by the Broke and Bookish

I find this topic ironically fitting since Spring Break starts next week, and one of the traditions at my school is having Senior Skip Day on the Friday before Spring Break starts. I'm pretty sure that my parents will let me skip school on Friday, so my friends and I have already made plans.We just have to finalize a few more things and get permission, and we're good!

If I weren't busy hanging out with my friends, I would want to grab some of these books and read them outside in the shade during Senior Skip Day instead of going to school. :)

Spring Fever: Top Ten Books I'd Play Hooky With: 

This book was fantastic. I would love to find some time to reread it, or better yet, listen to the audiobook instead, because the narrator's voice is pitch-perfect on how I imagined Adam's voice to sound like.

Loved this book when first read it a year or two ago. I have the sequel, but I haven't gotten around to reading it yet since I wanted to reread this book first, because I most definitely have to fall in love with Zachary and Logan again. XD


This was such a beautiful book. I remember staying up late finishing it since I couldn't put the book down for a second. I would definitely skip homework and essays to reread this book again, lol.

I haven't read this book yet, but I've only heard great things about it. I'm pretty sure I would not be able to do anything until I finished reading the book once I start it, which is why I haven't read it yet, lol. Good thing I only have a few more days until Spring Break!

This book was so cute! I would totally take the time out to reread this book again because of the characters alone. Anna was hilarious and Etienne was swoon-worthy, and their other friends were equally awesome.

I've been meaning to reread this book for a while. It's so mind-blowing amazing, and I know that I would not be able to put it down once I start reading it again like I did the first time I read it.

I so want to know how this trilogy ends! I've been holding myself back from reading it because I've been super busy and wanted to be able to read and savor this book at my own pace and not just in-between classes and homework assignments.

Another book that I have been dying to read and have high expectations of. I've been following the author's blog for a while, so I was super excited to read her book when it was first released, but between the piles of books that I bought between then and the piles of essays and Calc. homework I've had until then has pushed the book out of my mind for a while...


If the book was anything like both the Swedish and English movies, then I am pretty sure I won't be able to put this book down once I start reading it.

I know, why haven't I read it yet?! I still haven't heard any bad reviews of this book, so my expectations are extremely high. Plus, I don't think I would be able to focus on anything else until I finished reading it once I start, so wouldn't that be a great day to play hooky? :P

2 comments:

  1. I spent my spring break coughing. Sigh. I hope you enjoy yours for me!

    Here's my
    Top Ten Books I'd Play Hooky With.
    Hope you will stop by!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for Anna! I adored the John Green book. It gets better after you've finished it - when you start to think about it all the time.

    ReplyDelete