Do ya see that magical looking box?
It opens up to this.
IT LOOKS SO COOL~ :c
Taken from hyperable on Harry Potter: The Definitive Collection, "more jaw-dropping than its size and many drawers is its price tag: $499.99 at retail value, though Amazon is helping your wallet by discounting it to $349.99."
THE PRICE IS RIDICULOUSLY EXPENSIVE EITHER WAY.
The collection contains:
- Contains 31 discs, inclusive of all content ever previously released, in addition to over 5 hours of never before seen special features, in a limited and numbered edition.
- 18 Movie Discs
- Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone Theatrical Version and Extended Cut
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets Theatrical Version and Extended Cut
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows – Part 1 2D and 3D Versions
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows – Part 2 2D and 3D Versions
- 13 Special Feature Discs
- Includes multiple specially-produced, collectable memorabilia items, including concept art, a Map of Hogwarts and much more! Check back for further details coming in 2012
A release date has not been set yet though--just that it'll be out some time this year. However, many fans have already voiced their disapproval of this product since it's basically just a fancy repackage of all of the movies and extras that have already been released. The five hours of never before seen special features is the only new thing in it, and it's ONLY special features, not extended cuts or unseen cut material.
In conclusion, Warner Brothers is just milking what's left of Harry Potter for what it's worth. This makes me incredibly sad.
I still really really really like the collection. That is one awesome looking box. XD