Thursday, March 29, 2012

Dusty Reads: Only the Good Spy Young (Gallagher Girls #4) by Ally Carter


Dusty Reads is a weekly post featuring a book that has been sitting unread on my home shelf for some time.


Title: Only the Good Spy Young (Gallagher Girls #4)
Author: Ally Carter
Pages: 265
Publication: June 29, 2010
Publisher: Hyperion Book
Summary taken from goodreads: 
History of espionage takes on an entirely new meaning as Cammie and her friends go looking for answers, in this highly anticipated fourth book in the "New York Times"-bestselling series.
The reason why I haven't read this book yet was the fact that I didn't want to wait another year or two for the next book to come out after finishing this book, so I decided to wait until a closer time for the next book to come out. However, as time passed, I forgot about it, and what do ya know, the next book and last book of the series, Out of Sight, Out of Time came out a few weeks ago!

If I wasn't on a book ban--and I know that I kind of broke it buying Spell Bound and two other books, but I'm really trying hard to stick to my ban!--I would have already bought Out of Sight, Out of Time already just so that I wouldn't have to wait to read it once I'm done with this book.

My Spring Break officially started as of an hour ago, so... I'll read this book eventually. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment