Friday, October 28, 2011

Umm... Yeah.... :D

It's been such a busy week. Actually, a lot has happened since my last update. I can't exactly talk about what happened with Seth and Meethu and their problems cuz this is public, but yeah, their lives has been pretty stressful and depressing for a bit earlier this week.

And I'm going to the football game later tonight with Meethu! It's going to be the first time we've ever been to a HOCO football game, lol. And it's the last home game of the season, which is why it's called Senior's Night or something like that. :P

And Krista's coming over tomorrow! We finally get to see each other again! We've talked on the phone for the past two weeks because we had so much news for each other, but we finally get to hangout this weekend. :D Plus, she's coming over on Monday night, and we're both dressing up as thugs and handing out candy until Emily, Meethu, and Seth stop by later, and then we're all trick-or-treating around my neighborhood. I'm excited. XD

For a while now, I've been talking and making plans for my little get together for my birthday, and I really hope that my parents will be out of town soon... and tell me so that I can alert everyone, lol. It's going to be so fun, getting tipsy and karaoking and playing DDR. :D

Hmm... I thought that this was going to be another one of those epically long posts, but I guess since I'm not talking about Meethu's problem and everything concerning Seth, there's not much to talk about, lol.

Seth and I have been talking to each other too much, lol. We've already established that we could be great roommates. He'd cook and clean and I'd provide the entertainment by getting new music and movies for free. :P

Oh yeah! I came up with this idea last week called "things that make you smile (and lol)" where I planned on putting funny pictures and quotes on little business card shaped paper and hiding them randomly around the school so that people could have a little something to brighten their otherwise dreary day at school, and I told Godfrey about it when he was asking what I was doing, and I got his approval, which was pretty cool, but now I have to take out the lewd and crude comments/pictures since they have to be school appropriate. :\ Plus, he said that if they turned out to be really good, he might give them to the elementary and middle schools, too. So, I think that takes away half of the pictures I wanted to use, lol. But I plan on making a dirty teenage version of the cards for my friends and random people. :D

Anyway, I think that's it for now. 

I'll see ya later~


pointy.star

No comments:

Post a Comment