Monday, October 24, 2011

Tumblr Pics 16 [MASSIVE]

Today has been pretty sucky. I was practically falling asleep in all of my classes because I stayed up til midnight watching The Walking Dead, which is a really awesome tv series -- I'll talk about that later. And Meethu and Seth both had depressing news that made me feel helpless since I couldn't do anything about it. 

Meethu's problem can be avoided for a while, so we're going to try to find loopholes or something to get her out of her predicament, but Seth's news... I don't know how to help him since he won't tell me everything, and I think his main problem is his nervousness, which is holding him back and most likely sending the wrong signal... I don't know. All I can do is speculate until he finally tells me everything.

Plus, I've had a headache on and off for the past few hours, which suck, since I hardly ever get headaches. I took a quick nap half an hour ago, so hopefully it won't come back. 

Anyway, I hope these pics make up for today's suckiness. There's a lot, lol.


















































No comments:

Post a Comment