Thursday, September 29, 2011

Tumblr Pics 15

GUH. COULDN'T SLEEP LAST NIGHT, SO I WENT TO BED AROUND 2 THIS MORNING. MY BRAIN FEELS FRIED. 

I CAN'T WAIT FOR SATURDAY TO BE OVER ALREADY.

Normally, I'd be excited for Friday to be over, but I have the SAT's this Saturday, so I have to get up extra early yet another day, and write yet another essay [I'm so tired of writing essays and paragraphs because of AP Lit, you don't even know] and take stupid little tests for hours. 

I can't wait for afterwards, though. Emily, Shanice and I are going to Steak & Shake for lunch! We're going to meet up with Jackie there, too. :) Can't wait since I've only ate there once, and that was after last year's Bearstock, and all I ate were cheese fries (which were really yummy ^^). I so want to try their Portobello 'n Swiss burger! Thank you random coupon ads in the mail! XD

And after the SAT's, my Fall Break officially begins! A whole week and the next Monday off to live in my hermit cave and finally catch up on my reading and other stuff that's been piling up.

Now I have to write my Tech Article and Poetry Response. Maybe after a nap. I'm tired. :P

Anyway, enjoy!








:)














so trueeee~



awesome writer vlogger


lawl :3

No comments:

Post a Comment