Friday, September 23, 2011

I NEED SLEEP. SO MUCH.

I DON'T EVEN KNOW HOW I SURVIVED TODAY, RUNNING ON ONLY ONE AND A HALF HOURS OF SLEEP.


Because of stupid AP Lit, I had a project, poetry response, and syntax paragraph all due today, which meant that I basically spend the whole night working on the project cuz I'm an OVER-ACHIEVER WHO DOESN'T VALUE HER SLEEP. (Watch me make only an 80 on the project, too ;__;)

The paragraph didn't take long to write, and neither did the poetry response since I had already started writing both of them at school earlier yesterday, but the project was to find examples of a whole bunch of different syntax devices and writing 2-3 sentences on how the sentence/device supported the book, and that took friggin forever to do, especially when it's 2 AM and your brain is mush.

Actually, after 2 AM, I stopped feeling tired; I was just working on auto-pilot by that time. I was so tired that I wasn't tired. Unfortunately, I still couldn't think that straight, lol. But yeah, I finished the project around 4:30 and spent the next half hour typing up my paragraph and poetry response. I hope I revised them well enough. :P

So I finally went to bed around 5 this morning, only to wake up an hour later, which was half an hour earlier than when my alarm went off. And I don't even know WHY I woke up so early. Every time I tried to go back to sleep, my fingers would start tingling whenever I thought about anything other than trying to fall back asleep. It was so weird...

But yeah, I drank half of my can of Full Throttle last night and finished it off this morning. Not entirely sure if it helped, although I really had to use the bathroom by 2nd period, lol. 

Did I mention that I had a calc test this morning? We had part one yesterday, which was no calculator, and today we could use our calculators. I totally forgot how to do two problems and had no idea on what one part of a question was asking. I'm just hoping to get a B now. :\


And then we had another essay to write in class in AP Lit. I FRIGGIN HATE THAT CLASS RIGHT NOW. IF I HAVE TO WRITE ANOTHER ESSAY, IT WILL PROLLY BE STRAIGHT SHIT. 

I just woke up from a nap 20 minutes ago. I'm still tired. :(

On the bright side, my parents have left to go to FL for the weekend, leaving my bro and I home alone, with Shelle coming home (maybe) tomorrow, and I don't have to babysit. WHAT DO I PLAN TO DO THIS WEEKEND? SLEEP ALL DAY AND LOLLYGAG ALL NIGHT. Yeah, you read that right. I'm going to lollygag. :P

Well, that was what I was originally going to do, buttttt, since not having to babysit is a rare opportunity, I might end up going out to hang with friends or having Krista come over since we really do need to catch up.

Anyway, Shanice is going to pick me up soon, and we're going to meet Sydne at our Mexican restaurant to catch up and receive our gifts that Sydne forgot to bring the last time she came back home. Can't wait! Maybe we can catch a movie at the dollar movie theater; I haven't been to a theater since the summer!

Ciao!


pointy.star

No comments:

Post a Comment