Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Tumblr Pics 14

Today was pretty fun! Got to see a lot of crazy characters! I saw quite a bit of Snooki's and Marios, a few Supermans and pirates, and lots of Gryffindors. What was even better was the fact that someone dressed up as Pikachu, so I had to take a picture of her since I was Ash. :D It was awesome.

Annndddd, I created my own version of a Pokedex. :) I took pictures of my friends with their costumes (or in their normal clothes since they didn't bother dressing up, the losers :P) and had them tell me what their special abilities would be if they were a pokemon. I'm going to create a new album called "My PokeMANS Collection" and have everyone in there with their abilities. It's going to be so cool! I wish I had more time to do all of this. 

Anyway, enjoy!

I'm going to take a nap now. :3
















No comments:

Post a Comment