Friday, August 12, 2011

SOMETHING EPIC.

I AM IN THE PROCESS OF MAKING SOMETHING EPIC. YOU WILL MOST DEFINITELY HEAR ABOUT IT SOON. BUT I'M SUPER BUSY UNTIL PROBABLY SUNDAY, SO YOU WILL MOST LIKELY HEAR ABOUT IT AROUND THEN. 


I DO NOT KNOW WHY I'M STILL TYPING IN ALL CAPS. IT'S FUN. :D

Anyway, today was also really busy. During lunch, I started telling my friends about my EPIC PLAN that I'd been thinking about for the past week and proceeded to tell all the seniors that I had classes with about it during the rest of the day. I was so excited that everyone wanted to participate and couldn't wait to get it into action! It totally made up for the fact that I bombed my calc test in the morning. 

After school, I went dress shopping with Emily and Jackie like I said in my last post. Surprisingly, I ended up buying the first dress that I tried on. I'll prolly upload some pics when I actually go to homecoming and stuff. Too tired and busy to do it right now. 

I also got an awesome looking jacket, which cost $35, and was a lot more than what I usually pay for a jacket, but both Emily and Jackie said that it was totally meant for me, and I really do like it. I can't wait for fall so that I can wear it! XD And I got a shirt and a tank top, too.

Then, I kind of had to rush home since Shelle was leaving for Atlanta soon, and someone had to babysit the kids, so I did that and part of my lit project until eight when their parents came home. After that, I met up with Jeffy to tell him about the EPIC PLAN, and we finalized somethings and changed a few things around, and he's helping me out, and once we get it all together, it will be magnificent.

You don't even know. :P

Anyway, I gotta go and work on it!

Ta!


pointy.star

No comments:

Post a Comment