Saturday, August 6, 2011

Self-Imposed Isolation & The Hangover

I basically spent the whole day reading while I was babysitting over at my cousins' house, only stopping for a bit to warm up the food for the kids and clean afterwords.

It was really nice. 

Usually, whenever I read, I'd eventually be distracted by the internet or my phone or by my family, so it was a nice reprieve to fully absorb myself in The Daughter of Smoke and Bones by Laini Taylor. Although I think I've gotten slower at reading since I would usually be near finished with a book that thick by now if I had a whole day to read it...

Oh well, I only have 100 pages left; I can prolly finish tomorrow after I'm done with my calc homework and studying. I hope. -__-"

This is the cover of the ARC that I have...

but I've seen this cover first and I like it a lot more than the one that I have although this cover isn't really relevant to the  book...

Anyway, I watched The Hangover last night an hour before my sis and I went to watch the sequel, The Hangover Part II, at the dollar movie theater, which was even more hilarious than the first movie. Alan is so retarded, it's hilarious. And I can't believe all of the stuff Stu that always happens to him whenever they blackout, lol. I feel so sorry for him.


They're still showing X-Men: First Class at the dollar movie theater. I so want to watch it! O__O

Anyway, I'm gonna go. See ya later~


pointy.star

No comments:

Post a Comment