Sunday, October 31, 2010

In My Mailbox (3)

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren

A majority of the books all came at once yesterday. I was doing a little happy dance every time I opened another box :3

Plain Kate by Erin Bow
Guardian of the Dead by Karen Healey
Finnikin of the Rock by Melina Marchetta 
The Body Finder by Kimberly Derting
Crusade by Nancy Holder & Debbie Viguie
Angel by James Patterson
Legend vol. 3 & 4 by Kara & Woo SooJung
Hissing vol. 5 & 6 by Kang EunYoung
Right Behind You by Gail Giles
X-Men Misfits by Raina Telgemeier & Dave Roman
Brilliant by Rachel Vail *ARC
Sellout by Ebony Joy Wilkins *ARC
Life, After by Sarah Darer Littman *ARC

Roses See Red by Cecil Castellucci *ARC
Plain Kate by Erin Bow  *ARC
The Unidentified by Rae Mariz  *ARC
Wildwing by Emily Whitman *ARC
The Hero by Ron Woods
Joplin's Ghost by Tananararive Due
Standing Against the Wind by Traci Jones
Snow Falling in Spring by Moying Li
Promises to the Dead by Mary Downing Hahn
The Patron Saint of Butterflies by Cecilia Galante
Part of Me by Kimberly Willis Holt
Revolution is Not a Dinner Party by Ying Chang Compestine
Suite Scarlett by Mareen Johnson
Free? by Amnesty International
A Mango-Shaped Space by Wendy Mass

Money Hungry by Sharon G. Flake
The Last Best Days of Summer by Valerie Hobbs
The Stolen by Celia Thomson
Always Looking Up by Michael J. Fox

Happy Halloween!
 

2 comments:

  1. I really like your blog.. very nice colors & theme. Did you make this website yourself
    or did you hire someone to do it for you? Plz reply as I'm looking to create my own blog and would like
    to find out where u got this from. many thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do not even know how I ended up here, however I assumed this post used to be good.
    I do not know who you are however certainly you
    are going to a famous blogger in the event you are not already ;
    ) Cheers!

    ReplyDelete