Thursday, May 1, 2014

April in Retrospect

I managed to somehow read a lot of books and watch a lot of anime last month... I'm pretty sure I had a 10 day grace period where I didn't have any tests or projects looming over me that let me goof off so much, lol.

I read:
  • The Whole Stupid Way You Are by N. Griffin
  • Sword Art Online - Aincrad by Reki Kawahara & Tamako Nakamura
  • Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun vol. 1 by Robico
  • Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun vol. 2 by Robico
  • Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun vol. 3 by Robico
  • Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun vol. 4 by Robico
  • Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun vol. 5 by Robico
  • The Heist by Janet Evanovich & Lee Goldberg
  • Pros and Cons by Evanovich & Lee Goldberg
  • The Chase by Janet Evanovich & Lee Goldberg
  • Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun vol. 6 by Robico
  • Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun vol. 7 by Robico
  • Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun vol. 8 by Robico
  • Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun vol. 9 by Robico
  • Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun vol. 10 by Robico
  • Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun vol. 11 by Robico
  • Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun vol. 12 by Robico

I reviewed:

I watched:
  • Captain America: The Winter Soldier (2014)
  • Sword Art Online Season 1 (2012)
  • Beyond the Boundary (2013)
  • Tokyo Ravens (2013)
  • Intelligence (2014)
  • Chihayafuru (2011)
  • Chihayafuru 2 (2013)
  • Almost Human (2013)
  • Street Dance 2 (2012)
  • Anjelah Johnson: The Homecoming Show (2013)
  • The Avengers (2012)

No comments:

Post a Comment