Monday, May 19, 2014

Too young to party... -__-"

Finally! Access to a computer and a chance to blog! Lol, this is only because all of my cousins and sis and friend are out drinking, and I'm not old enough to be allowed in bars in New York. Apparently, you have to be 21 over here, while you only have to be 18+ to get into bars in Georgia. 

So yeah, I've just been chilling with my aunts, who are knocked out asleep, in their hotel room since the rest of the girls have finished getting ready and left. I can't believe that I'm only 6 months too young to do anything with the rest of my cousins, although I'm not sure how much fun I would be since I've never really gotten drunk before....

But yeah, so far, New York has been really fun. I'm exhausted every night because we walked so much to get everywhere, but we've been to a lot of cool places and eaten at really good restaurants and stuff. I wished my camera wasn't broken so that I could have taken more pics, but I doubt I would have used it much anyway, lol. It's the same amount of a hassle I have taking out my phone and waiting for it to load before taking a picture. :P

I'll upload some pics later when I get home later today. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment