Wednesday, May 28, 2014

I want to be social? I think...

Ugh, I think I've been in a funk ever since I got back home on Sunday. I don't want to do half of the things I normally do like blog or read or lay about in bed or continue watching my shows. I don't even know what I want to do anymore, but I think I want to go outside or hangout with people or both. 

I think these past weeks of going out of town and hanging out with my friends has made me used to being around people more compared to my usual limit of being around people before needing a recharge by myself since I've been pretty much hanging out with people nonstop since school ended. 


Not gonna lie, I think David also plays a large part in this funk since whenever I wasn't physically hanging out with people, I would at least be texting him all day, so I was always in contact with someone. Now he's gone to Vietnam for six weeks, and I'm trying to get used to not being able to text him randomly and getting a dorky reply. 

And that's the funny thing; we've only started texting and hanging out a little over two and a half weeks ago. I didn't expect for him to be such a constant presence in my life so quickly. I'm actually kind of glad that we didn't get to hangout for much longer or else I would probably miss him even more while he's gone. XP

I guess I'll use the six weeks to see how much I like him, lol. See if I'm still interested in the awkward giraffe when he comes back. XD And vice versa now that I think about it. He could lose interest in me as well... Eh, we'll see. 


I just know that I definitely won't forget about him while he's gone. He left me his phone so that I could keep watch over his village in Clash of Clans. It happened really randomly and I still don't know what to think about it.

Like, we were hanging out on our date that wasn't really a date/double date with my sis and her bf who were in their room at the time, and he asked me if I wanted to look after his village while he was away. I thought that he was just gonna give me his info so that I could log on as him on my phone or something, but he said that he'd just give me his phone since he wasn't going to bring it to Vietnam anyway. 

So I just said okay thinking that he'd give it to me the day before he left, but he gave me his phone right before he left my house that night! I was confused again because I figured he'd still need it for tomorrow, but he just said that it was fine. 

So yeah, when I showed Shelle his phone later that night, she was super surprised that he left his phone with me. It didn't hit me until then just how much he trusted me to give me his phone. Either he really doesn't have anything to hide, or he trusts that I won't mess around with his phone while he's gone, or both. 

I dunno. I'm just ruminating on stupid stuff, lol. 

I should go and do something. I already did my productive thing for the day, cleaning the house since Mommy's coming home on Friday. But still, I should get started on those blogs about my New York trip and Momocon. Or something. 

No comments:

Post a Comment