Wednesday, April 30, 2014

It's Finals Week

I think that this BuzzFeed article of The 33 Stages of Finals Week pretty much explains what's happening to my friends and I this week, although most of us didn't even bother trying to study two weeks ahead of time, lol. 


Luckily for me, I only have two finals, and they're not very difficult. I just really want to do well in them because I need to make an A on the final in order to keep my A average in class, and I want to do well on my presentation because I always get nervous giving them.

So yeah, I haven't really lost any sleep because of my finals (yet). Instead, I've been procrastinating by reading Inuyasha fanfiction (I'm not totally sure how I got back into reading them except for reading a couple exceptionally good fics in a row...) and playing Clash of Clans, which Shena got me addicted to yesterday. -__-" I always choose the worst times to get addicted to things, lol.


Oh well, I'm just glad that this week is almost over. I just still have a lot of things to do before Saturday comes... D:

No comments:

Post a Comment