Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Top Ten Tuesdays: Words/Topics That Will Make You NOT Pick Up a Book

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly feature hosted by the Broke and Bookish.

I'm not a picky reader when it comes to topics, it just depends on what type of mood I'm in when I'm choosing a new book to read. Lately, I've been only reading action/adventure/series books because I want something quick and engaging with not too much emotional baggage because I've been too busy with summer classes and work. 

Top Two Words/Topics That Will Make You NOT Pick Up a Book:

1. NONFICTION
I'm sorry, but to me, nonfiction books will always be synonymous with boring biographies full of pretentious people. I just can't. The only nonfiction that would ever interest me are those reference books about medieval weapons and stuff like that.

2. AUTOBIOGRAPHIES/BIOGRAPHIES
See reason above.

So yeah, that's about it. Like I said, I'm not picky. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment