Friday, July 26, 2013

Kpop Appreciation Post: Illy J, Infinite, B.A.P, BTS, Kim Hyun Joong

I am forever in the process of catching up on Kpop, lol. I found this song through one of my subscriptions a few weeks ago. I really like it! It's a lot calmer compared to the rest of the songs mentioned in this post, and the I love the acoustics; they go along with the guys' voices so well.

Listen to Illy J's "Stained"! Judging from the view count, they're pretty unknown, which is such a disappointment. They sound great. I'm going to check out the rest of their music.


But man, I've been out of the loop for the past month that I didn't even know that a whole bunch of my favorite groups had a comeback just last week alone! :c

First, there's Infinite's "Destiny", which I really liked. The is definitely catchy and still retains that Infinite feel that all of their title songs have, and the dancing was pretty awesome. Surprisingly, I actually liked everyone's looks. XD Their outfits weren't too strange, their hair was good, and their expressions! :DDD

Check it out!


B.A.P also had a comeback! Their song "Hurricane" was nothing like I expected. I thought--more like hoped--that they were going to go back to their badass image like in their first three songs, but instead, they had a more charismatic Kpop-y sound with a dubstep interlude that is becoming the norm in Kpop.

I liked it though. And I really liked the fact that Zelo had curls again, lol. Daehyun was lookin' awesome, and so was pretty much everyone else. :D

Listen to it!


I've been interested in BTS ever since their debut a few months ago, because unlike B.A.P, they promised that they were going to stick to their tough concept; they weren't going to change their image with each album, and that is awesome.

Their songs themselves are also awesome. They're tough, but they're also real and relatable. Their newest song, "We Are Bulletproof Pt.2" is no exception. I loved the beat and their attitude. Their singing was also really good as well as the raps. They had a really good blend of both, which is hard to find in a song nowadays.

Also, I loved their dance. The locked and loaded gun part of the chorus and the dance break with the hats were my favorites. :D

Definitely check out their mv!



I've never really been that interested in Kim Hyun Joong, but I definitely like his new song, "Unbreakable". It also features Jay Park, who is also awesome in the song. Plus, the abs... so many abs... :D

No comments:

Post a Comment