Thursday, May 3, 2012

Books I Want to Read This Month

Last month, as an entry for the A to Z Challenge, I made a post of books that I wanted to read in April. I think that I did pretty well, reading five out of 14 books, lol. I knew that I wouldn't complete the whole list since I'm a mood reader, but having a list really did help me pick a book to read quicker.

Usually, because I generally don't know what type of book I want to read next, I would waste at least 20-30 minutes looking over all of my books trying to decide what to read next. When I was stuck, I remembered the post and looking at it--at the already picked out choices--made it easier to choose a book to read, or seeing the list reminded me of another book that I wanted to read. Either way, the list helped make my decision easier, so I think I'm going to make this a monthly thing. :)


So this month, I hope to read:
  • The Secret of the Scarlet Stone by T.L. Clarke
  • Blood Oath by T.L. Clarke
  • Zombie Tag by Hannah Moskowitz
  • Fracture by Megan Miranda
  • Fall For Anything by Courtney Summers
  • Infinity by Sherrilyn Kenyon
  • Paper Towns by John Green
  • Hold Still by Nina LaCour
  • Huntress by Malinda Lo
  • Bloody Chester by J.T. Petty
  • Wonder by R.J. Palacio
  • Glimmerglass by Jenna Black
  • Catching Jordan by Miranda Kenneally
  • Entwined by Heather Dixon
Let's see if I can read more than five of these books this month! XD

No comments:

Post a Comment