Thursday, May 10, 2012

NO MORE AP EXAMS FOREVER! :D

That's right, I finished my last AP exam today, and I am so glad that it's all done and over with. :) Honestly, I really had a bad case of senioritis, so I didn't really put much effort into studying for either of my exams, so I'm not expecting a high score. And I can't find it in myself to really care. :P

Waking up super early for the past two days has really drained me though. Maybe that's why I'm just so glad that I don't have any more AP exams to take anymore.

And now I have to study for my last Calc test since we didn't have a chance to take the test before the AP exams. D: After that, I only have to work on this extra credit assignment, which will hopefully bring my grade up, lol. :D

That's all for now. Hopefully I'll be able to properly update sometime soon since the school year's winding down. I can't believe I'm graduating in 15 days. :c

Later~


pointy.star

No comments:

Post a Comment