Saturday, May 12, 2012

Weekly Haul (57)

I had an awesome week of awesomeness. Look at all of these amazing books! :D



Bought:
Unraveling by Elizabeth Norris
Above by Leah Bobet
The Unwanteds by Lisa McMann
Being Friends With Boys by Terra Elan McVoy
Zombie Tag by Hannah Moskowitz
The Roar by Emma Clayton
The Search for Wondla by Tony DiTerlizzi
H.I.V.E. by Mark Walden
Howl's Moving Castle by Diana Wynne Jones
Catch-22 by Joseph Heller
Bitterblue by Kristin Cashore
Shine by Jeri Smith-Ready
Insurgent by Veronica Roth

Gifted from my bro:
Maximum Ride vol. 4 by James Patterson & Narae Lee
Maximum Ride vol. 5 by James Patterson & Narae Lee

Glass Houses by Rachel Caine



I'm going to a family friend's graduation party later today (I can't believe that she's graduated from college! When did this happen?!) and staying the night there, so I'll see ya sometime tomorrow. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment