Wednesday, November 30, 2011

I should stop procrastinating...

Don't you hate it when this happens?


I'm glad that I knew how to do most of my calc test today, but I really need to look over everything again tonight for tomorrow's test, which has the FRQ. D:

Anyway, tomorrow is going to be super stressful if I don't start working on some stuff today. :P

I hate how I'm wasting all of my time on the internet instead of reading. Or, you know, sleeping like a normal person instead of staying up until midnight or later looking at stuff on the interwebs. -__-"

But, you know, it's okay. I'm falling asleep in half of my classes and was generally apathetic earlier this week because of lack of sleep, but I think my body's finally adjusted to sleeping late and waking up early again, so I'm not totally brain-dead. :D

Also, I found this awesome Korean kid on youtube that can play the violin AMAZINGLY last night when I should have been sleeping, so it's all good. He's really talented on the violin and I love most of his covers. Check out his violin version of "Stereo Hearts" by Gym Class Heroes!



Such skillsssss :c

And I really like his headphones, lol. XD

Before I go, here are some more funny pics that I saw recently. I laughed so much seeing these!










Now I REALLY need to get offline and do some homework... ;__;

Later~


pointy.star

No comments:

Post a Comment