Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Some lists you should read

Whenever I get on Facebook, I always get suckered into reading interesting articles my friends post links of. I found three that I really liked the other day and wanted to share them.

The first article is called 60 Little Tips That Can Change a Girl's Life. I really liked it because the tips are very useful and logical, and I'm glad that I already do half of them, lol.


Another article that I liked was 20 Things You Need to Accept About Your 20s. This article resonated with me a lot since I'm going through some of the things they mentioned and have already realized and accepted a lot of the things they talked about. All in all, I think a lot of people my age should read this article.

This last article, 25 Things You Need to Know About Georgia, is much more lighthearted, lol. I agreed with almost everything they mentioned. Loved 15. Sweet tea is our water. XD

No comments:

Post a Comment