Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday: Things I Am Thankful For

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly feature hosted by the Broke and Bookish.

I am thankful for a lot of things. Without them, my life would be so sad.


Top Ten Things I Am Thankful For:
  1. Family - They put up with me.
  2. Friends - They get me and enable me.
  3. Books - They made me love reading.
  4. Internet - It made me love reading more than just books.
  5. Netflix - I am both thankful and hateful towards Netflix. On one hand, I can marathon so many series and seasons. On the other hand, I have so many tv shows and movies I want to watch now in my list that it's ridiculous.
  6. Food - I kind of need that to survive, and I could never turn down food. 
  7. Music - I don't know how I would survive without listening to music whenever I can. D:
  8. Tumblr - Fandoms are so great. I love reading everyone's sincere posts and reactions about the characters or plots in a show or movie on Tumblr. The fanart, fanfics, manips, and edits are so awesome. 
  9. Snapchat - Because of the app, I no longer care about how embarrassing my pictures look like and am able to keep my friends updated with random things that I come across since I don't keep up with my social media frequently.
  10. Technology - Without it, I would never be able to keep in contact with most of my friends and family, and I would never be able to discover new things to obsess over.
I just wished that I would be able to rest some more. I've been staying up late for the past few days, and I'm exhausted. I haven't had more than an average of four hours of sleep since this weekend. D: 

And I've still got to do a lot of homework over the break. ;___;

No comments:

Post a Comment