Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday: I'd Recommend To Shojo Manga Lovers

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly feature hosted by the Broke and Bookish.

Manga is a pretty broad since there are so many different genres to choose from. I chose shoujo manga lovers since that's the majority of the manga that I read since I prefer watching shonen anime instead of reading their manga version. And my taste for shojo manga generally involves the series to be at least somewhat funny along with an engaging plot. The plot might not be believable, but I don't mind so long as the characters pull it off. :)

Some of the series are old and don't look that pretty, but the art style grows on you, and the art always get better as the series progresses. 

Top Ten Books I'd Recommend To Shojo Manga Lovers:




No comments:

Post a Comment