Sunday, November 3, 2013

Books I Want to Read This Month

I actually managed to read one book last week on my lists. \o/ Let's see if I can read two books this month, especially since I have a few days off for Thanksgiving Break. :P
  1. The Fault in Our Stars by John Green
  2. The Disenchantments by Nina LaCour
  3. Dearly Departed by Lia Habel
  4. The Dealer by Robert Muchamore
  5. Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi
  6. Ketchup Clouds by Annabel Pitcher
  7. Lola and the Boy Next Door by Stephanie Perkins
  8. The Boy Book by E. Lockhart
  9. Chime by Franny Billingsley
  10. Tiger's Curse by Collen Houck
  11. Insignia by S.J. Kincaid
  12. Fall for Anything by Courtney Summers
  13. The Whole Stupid Way We Are by N. Griffin
  14. Divergent by Veronica Roth
  15. Prodigy by Marie Lu
Ugh, I'm gonna fail this test tomorrow. D: I was supposed to do the bulk of my studying yesterday with my friends while they did their homework, but we ended up getting off topic and distracted for the majority of the day and completely abandoning any attempts of working after dinner when Shelle came home and brought her friend, too. We even went over to Meethu's house to play with her dog and ended up watching a bunch of Vines until we were so tired.

I'm so screwed! ;__; I make terrible life choices. :\

No comments:

Post a Comment