Monday, November 4, 2013

happy birthday to me~

Yayyyy. .__.


I am no longer in the teens, lol.

It's just. Man, what a crappy way to spend my birthday. I had a test that I was in no way prepared for and a group meeting for a project that I have no clue how to help build a few hours ago, and I need to prepare for another group meeting I have tomorrow, which is still going to be at 9:25 in the morning even though our professor is out of town all week since my group manager wants to get this out of the way as soon as possible even though we still haven't heard from our client yet. :\

I didn't get to do anything fun besides hangout with my friend for an hour earlier today, and I've been so sleep deprived that I was practically dazed towards the end of my group meeting. 

Not fun, man. 

But still, a lot of my friends Snapchatted me happy birthday, so it wasn't that bad, lol. 

No comments:

Post a Comment