Tuesday, February 12, 2013

NO MORE 4-FOR-3 DEALS??? D:

SINCE WHEN DID AMAZON STOP THEIR 4-FOR-3 DEALS??? 

THAT'S HOW I BOUGHT A LOT OF MY MANGA AND PAPERBACKS! D:


And, okay, I know I haven't bought any books from Amazon for a while now, but still! That deal has been there since forever! I've been using it for ages! How can they stop it? It's part of the main reason why I continue to shop at Amazon! They have such great deals on newly released books and their 4-for-3 deal was awesome for paperbacks!

I am just so sad that it's over now, because my extensively long shopping cart has like, a bazillion paperback books that I had been meaning to buy using that deal but never had the chance to because I is poor college student. :P

Oh well, no use crying about it now. I still have like, a bazillion and one books that I need to read anyway. Maybe it's just yet another sign saying, "STOP BUYING BOOKS. YOU HAVE ENOUGH." to me, lol. :P 

But I'm going home tonight to eat pho, so I'm happy! This rainy weather Continues to be a real drag, so eating pho definitely makes it better, lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment