Friday, February 22, 2013

Skipping classes is not a good habit.

Ughh... I accidentally skipped my astronomy class today...

This is my second time skipping a class ever, and it just so happened during the same week. D: The first time was on Wednesday buaus my sis and I went to the Career Fair and by the time I had realized that my class had already started, I was already 30 minutes late. Luckily, it was my Art class, and I had already pretty much finished my project due next week.

And today, I was an idiot and did not realize that my class had already started because I was so busy reading a fanfic! -__-" For some reason, when I looked at the time, I saw that it was 2:30 and thought that I still had 20 minutes before class started, not that class had started 30 minutes ago! D: I don't know how I got my hours mixed up. And now my astronomy teacher probably thinks that Shelle and I skipped class together today since we both were absent. She had a legitament reason: She was feeling sick, unlike me who had forgotten the time.

Oh well. I can't agonize about skipping class anymore because I have to go meet Cam to work in our project.

 But I'm so glad that this school week is over.

I'm just so tired.

I don't know if it's because I did start my period this week and have felt antisocial and irritated so much for the past few days, or if it's because I have so many group projects to do while also trying to study for my astronomy test, but yeah. This was a long week.

Talk more later when I have time!


pointy.star

No comments:

Post a Comment