Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Thanksgiving Break! Finally!

Unlike most schools and colleges, Mercer doesn't give its students a whole week off. Because we had a Fall Break that lasted only two days, our Thanksgiving Break is only three days if you don't include the weekend.

But it's whatever. I only had a few homework due and only one quiz and test to worry about before we got off for the break, so I'm not complaining. 

And I just got off of work training, which was from 2:30 to 5:30, which was sitting in a chair and listening to a guy talk about health safety and other stuff. I lost count of the amount of times I almost fell asleep, lol. 

But I'm done! And I got my first paycheck so I haz moneys to spend on Black Friday, lol. 

And now I'm going to catch up on my youchoob subscriptions. :P

Ta~


pointy.star

No comments:

Post a Comment