Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Dusty Reads: The Goddess Test (Goddess Test, #1) by Aimee Carter

Dusty Reads is a weekly post featuring a book that has been sitting unread on my home shelf for some time.


Title: The Goddess Test (Goddess Test, #1)
Author: Aimee Carter
Pages: 293
Publication: April 19, 2011
Publisher: Harlequin Teen
Summary taken from goodreads:
EVERY GIRL WHO HAS TAKEN THE TEST HAS DIED. 
NOW IT'S KATE'S TURN.

It's always been just Kate and her mom--and her mother is dying. Her last wish? To move back to her childhood home. So Kate's going to start at a new school with no friends, no other family and the fear that her mother won't live past the fall. 
Then she meets Henry. Dark. Tortured. And mesmerizing. He claims to be Hades, god of the Underworld--and if she accepts his bargain, he'll keep her mother alive while Kate tries to pass seven tests. 
Kate is sure he's crazy--until she sees him bring a girl back from the dead. Now saving her mother seems crazily possible. If she suceeds, she'll become Henry's future bride and a goddess. 
IF SHE FAILS...
I received this to review a while ago--was it really a year ago?--to review from Harlequin Teen but never got around to it.... -__-"

One of my friends had bought it and read it already at the time. She told me that it wasn't that good, so I had put it on hold and I guess I completely forgot about it until now... But I still want to give the book a chance since I have seen so many good reviews for it. 

So! I'll get around to it one day! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment