Friday, June 1, 2012

May in Retrospect

Last month, I read:
  • Dead to You by Lisa McMann
  • Geektastic: Stories from the Nerd Herd edited by Holly Black and Cecil Castellucci
  • Fracture by Megan Miranda
  • Eleven Minutes by Megan Miranda
  • The Secret of the Scarlet Stone by T.L. Clarke
  • Forbidden by Tabitha Suzuma
  • Starcrossed by Josephine Angelini
  • Coffeehouse Angel by Suzanne Selfors
  • Zombie Tag by Hannah Moskowitz
  • The Replacement by Brenna Yovanoff
  • Tanpopo Collection vol. 1 by Camilla d'Errico
  • Hearts at Stake by Alyxandra Harvey
  • Blood Feud by Alyxandra Harvey

I reviewed/mini-reviewed:

I watched:
  • Puss in Boots (2011)
  • To Sir, With Love (1967)
  • Captain America: The First Avenger (2011)
  • Thor (2011)
  • The Avengers (2012)
  • Mirror Mirror (2012)
  • Baka and Test (2010)
I finally got some time to watch movies this month. And I even managed to squeeze in an anime, too! :D

All in all, I think that this was the most well-rounded month so far, which is surprising since I didn't even have much time to read or review for the last two weeks. 

No comments:

Post a Comment