Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Books I Want to Read This Month

If I only read four books on this month's list, I would have a pattern for only reading four books on the list. I still have random urges to read other books depending on my mood, so that's the main reason for why I can't seem to read all of the books that I list.

Anyway, here's this month's list.
  • A Healing Heart by Melissa A. Hanson
  • Ten Things We Did (and Probably Shouldn't Have) by Sarah Mlynowski
  • Spell Bound by Rachel Hawkins
  • Paper Towns by John Green
  • The Demon Trapper's Daughter by Jana Oliver
  • Death Cloud by Andrew Lane
  • Five Flavors of Dumb by Antony John
  • Infinity by Sherrilyn Kenyon
  • Being Friends With Boys by Terra Elan McVoy
  • Shade by Jeri Smith-Ready
  • Shift by Jeri Smith-Ready
  • Shine by Jeri Smith-Ready
  • Juno & Juliet by Julian Gough
  • Thirteen Days to Midnight by Patrick Carmen

Sorry for not posting for the past few days. I was at my grandma's house since Friday, and I didn't feel the need to go online for the majority of the time there--well, besides checking my mail on my iPod every day. :P And you know how I don't like pre-scheduling posts... I like to write out posts a few days ahead of time because of inspiration or something, but I like to candidly publish them so that I can always add last minute touches to them. 

Anyway, I've already read one book on the list this month. Here's hoping that I'll keep it up! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment