Saturday, June 23, 2012

Graphics Summer Camp!

My first time ever going to a camp and I'm not even in school anymore. -__-" 

But yeah, I'm going to Georgia Southern's Graphics Summer Camp tomorrow, and I won't be back until Friday. Still not sure if I should bring my laptop since I forgot to call and ask if we were going to have interweb access there during the whole time, so who knows when I'll be able to update again. 

I'm both excited and nervous since this is going to be my first time away from home and family for more than two days, lol. I know a few of the people who are going, but I'm not really close to any of them except for Jeffy, so I'm not sure how I'll deal with the awkward getting to know each other thing that always happens at things like this in the beginning. Plus, this is my first time staying in a dorm with a roommate, so I really hope that I can get along with my roommate. 

I watched Brave yesterday with my friends, and I liked it. It wasn't what I was expecting--which involved lots more action and fighting--but it was still good. 


I didn't know that Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter had already came out, but I really want to watch it now! Still haven't read the book, but I don't think I'll be getting around to that for a long while, so I'm fine with watching the movie first, lol.

And now I really need to start packing. All I've done is write a list of everything that I needed to bring. -__-" Jeffy isn't picking me up until 12:30 tomorrow afternoon, but I know that I'll prolly won't get around to finishing packing until 11-12, and I have a habit of forgetting things easily, so I'd rather get everything packed up with enough spare time to realize that I forgot something. :P

Until next time~


pointy.star

No comments:

Post a Comment