Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Going on a Cruise

We're leaving for Florida tonight, so I won't be posting until I come back on Tuesday. Dunno if we're coming home in the afternoon or night, but I'm pretty sure that I'll be too busy unpacking and catching up on the interwebs to update on Tuesday, so I'll prolly update on Wednesday or Thursday, depending on how lazy I am. :P

I'm going to Cozumel, Mexico with my family minus my older sis since she still has college classes. This is my second time going on a cruise (and to the same place too!), and I don't know if I'll enjoy it as much since my sis isn't going to be there to keep me company and since I've already had the experience once. :/

We'll see.

Anyway, I should probably get off now. My parents told me that we were leaving for Florida at five today, and it's already past 6:30... We never do anything on time, I swear. But we always manage to make it to places early or on time anyway. :D

But what ticked me off was the fact that my parents didn't bother telling me that we were leaving today. I was under the impression that we were leaving sometime early in the morning tomorrow. They only told me that we were leaving today when they found out I was going out with my sis today, so I had to cancel my plans of going to the movies with Shelle and Tyler later tonight. Argh....

Okay, I really should go now. See ya later~


pointy.star

No comments:

Post a Comment