Thursday, June 28, 2012

Cover Lover 20

Graphics camp is actually pretty fun! Maybe it's because I didn't have any expectations, lol. And since I went to school with three of the 10 people there, too. :P

But we're making and designing a lot of things and bonding over card games, and... it's great. :) It was kind of awkward in the beginning, but it seems like everyday, I'm learning something new and funny about everyone here. Like, in the beginning, since we had an even amount of boys and girls, it was kind of segregated into a boys group and a girls group since we all seemed to want to hang out with the same gender, except for Jeffy--he went between both groups. But now, we're slowly merging together, especially during Egyptian Rat Screw.

I can't believe we've only been here for four days--well, I guess five days since it's already Friday morning--and I don't even know if I should count Sunday since we didn't really do anything that first day. But yeah, only two more days left. I don't know what to feel. I really like designing all of these things and playing around with everyone, but I don't like waking up so early in the morning and trying to pay attention to what the teachers are saying.

And now I need to go. I've been sleeping around two every morning and waking up around seven, and I think it's starting to take its toll.





No comments:

Post a Comment