Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Harry Potter Hilarity

WARNING: THIS IS A VERY LONG POST FULL OF PICTURES AND SMILES. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED. :P

HARRY POTTER TOMORROW NIGHT. I'M SO FRICKEN EXCITED. XD

Actually, Shelle and I bought the tickets in advanced a few days after we came home from Vietnam and saw a sign at the movie theaters near our house that said that they were already selling advanced tickets. Was $12.50 per ticket, but WORTH IT.

GONNA WATCH IT IN 3D, BABY! MIDNIGHT PREMIERE AND EVERYTHING! WOOT! :L


It's gonna suck having to wear two pairs of glasses (I should have convinced my mom to get me contacts when we were in Vietnam, man :P), but it will be worth it.

Like I mentioned in my last post, I spent quite some time looking at hilarious Harry Potter pics, most of them coming from tumblr. I have to share it on here, they're so funny and heartbreaking and I can't believe that this is the end. D:

But most of the pics are rotflmao funny because HP fans are the most creative, hilarious beings out there who know how to poke fun at their favorite characters. :)

So, sit back and be prepared for a serious case of the chuckles and cackles -- with a sprinkle of nostalgia and tears.



so truuueee~

it makes sense! :c



XD

lolz, so punny :L




omg, I died laughing!

bed intruder song ftw!


iknowright?! XD


so sad! ;__;


D:






:c



lolz, Rebecca Black. nuff said.





That's all for today. I still have a lot of HP pics that I want to share, but I thought that this would be enough for today. :P

Catch ya later~


pointy.star

No comments:

Post a Comment