Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Surprises and Addictions

Surprisingly, this week has been really stress free. I hardly had any homework to do this week, and I don't have any tests either, which was completely mind-blowing when I realized it. 

But, I have two tests on Monday and graduation tests coming up the week after the next, so I'm glad that I'm not being overloaded with schoolwork. Plus, I have the SAT's next Saturday, so I really need to study for that.

Picture taken from Saint Ritx.

What I don't get is that even though I don't have much to do, I'm still completely exhausted everyday. Like, I'm constantly trying to stay awake in every class every day so far this week. 

I've been sleeping around 11:30 every day this week, but I don't think that's the whole reason why I'm so tired since I've slept at later hours before and was less tired compared to this week. Oh well. Hopefully, I'll figure out what's going on with my body. :P

On Sunday, I finally started watching Dream High, which I totally knew that I shouldn't have since I already knew that it would be really addicting, and I was right; I'm completely addicted. I've only watched four episodes so far [part of the reason why I stayed up so late on Sunday and Monday], but I'm going crazy wanting to watch the rest of the series! The cliffhangers always kill me! I have to stop myself from watching the clip of previews at the end of the episodes so that I don't go even more crazy about finding out what happens next in the drama.


The drama kind of reminds me of God of Study since it takes place in school, and one of the characters from God of Study is actually in Dream High. Plus, one of the main morals of the story is to follow your dreams and achieve your goal. But other than that, there's not much similarities. 


I love how there's this rivalry between Go Hye Mi and her Baek Hoon, and I love Pilsuk and Jason's little romance cuz they're so cute! Although I initially didn't like Go Hye Mi [I mean, really, who would like her? She was so stuck up.], I'm starting to like her since her character is definitely interesting. She's still stuck up, but you get to find out that she's fierce, proud, and not going to tolerate any BS.

So yeah, anyone who's reading this should definitely check the drama out! And while you're at it, watch God of Study, too! It's awesome! XD

Also, I started reading Blood Red Road by Moria Young, and it's amazing! I'm totally loving it! Saba is such an awesome heroine! The pace really picks up around the middle, and I could not put the book down until around 11:30 last night since it was so good. 


I can't wait to finish it, and at the same time, I don't want to finish it since I don't want the story to end. Plus, this is only the first book in a series, so I'm going to have to wait forever for the next book to come out since Blood Red Road isn't hitting the shelves until June.

That's all for now! See ya laters~


pointy.star

No comments:

Post a Comment