Wednesday, March 30, 2011

My Lazy Day

Surprisingly, I didn't have to babysit today which meant a whole day for me to be lazy and do whatever at home. :D

Unfortunately, I didn't throw a wild party or go out. That's just too much effort. :P I had other plans.

Have you ever heard of "The Lazy Song" by Bruno Mars? It's awesome. I'd totally like to spend a whole day like the lyrics say. Except for the naked part, lol.


My day was kind of like the song although I also did some other productive things, too.

After staying in bed and reading Going Bovine til around 2 in the afternoon [I don't even know if I can write a review on it once I'm finished--the journey's so long and crazy!], I called the interweb company since our interweb hasn't been working since last night. I fixed the problem within 15-20 minutes.

I started working on cleaning my room after checking all of my blog subscriptions and looking at some books over at goodreads. I really need to stop doing that; my wishlist increases every time I get on goodreads.

Anyway, back to cleaning my room which was felt like it was the first time I had done it since the beginning of the year from the amount of dust I found covering everything. There was so much on the bottom shelves of my bookshelves and on top of my desk!

After that, I vacuumed my room. You'd think that it was an easy enough task. Well, it's not. Not when you have piles of TBR books lining a wall of your room and even more stacks elsewhere in your room.



I had to pick all of those stacks of books up and put them on my bed to vacuum. Looking at my bed, I honestly can't believe that I bought so many books. What's worse is that I have even more piles of TBR books in my closet [I'll save those pictures for another day, don't want you to see just how big my problem is, lol].


Hopefully, looking at all of those books will stop me from buying anymore books so that I can finally save up money to get me a new laptop.

Actually, I'm not sure what happened to the rest of my day...time just flew by without my notice. -__-"

So yeah, that's what's been up today. :D

Catch ya later~


pointy.star

No comments:

Post a Comment